2U SRO Alphanumeric Display and Memory
DataCan’s Rack Mount Surface Box is similar to our standard Surface Box, but in a different, rack mountable package. Users can easily switch between 120-240 VAC and 10-28 VDC. Minimum input voltage for 4-20 mA out version is 18 VDC.
- 2U Rackmount package, 8" L x 16.6" W x 3.5" H
- Up to 8 downhole gauges on 1 line
- Display Read Out
- 20 Million Sample Capacity
- Set-Up & Download Via USB
- 120-240 VAC or 10-28 VDC Power
- RS-485 ModBus RTU data output
- Optional four 4-20 mA outputs
- Optional Surface pressure sensor input
- 300A Transient Voltage protection
- Expansion telemetry cards for multi-well platforms (Contact sales representative)
- Data2desk integration (Contact sales representative)
DataCan’s Rack Mount Surface Box is easily mounted in a standard 19” rack. It also has a lot of storage, meaning the customer does not need to get back to it right away, which is great for when it is being used in an isolated area. Set-up and data download is quick and easy via a USB connection.